Team Care Coordinator
Agape Hospice is South Carolina’s premier healthcare organization. We will provide you with the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally. We are currently looking for a Team Care Coordinator in:
Expect More at Agape:
As an employee of Agapé Hospice, you will be part of an established and highly -regarded faith-based company committed to your personal and professional development that offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Health Savings Account w/ "dollar for dollar" match up to $1,050.00
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of gross annual salary
- Career advancement through education and nationally recognized apprenticeship opportunities
- Flexible Schedule (M-F, 10:30-7:30)
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company sponsored life insurance coverage
- Opportunity for advancement
- Provide one on one education and assistance to patients and families in regards to admission process, orientation of facility, and discharge process.
- Ensure patients and families have an excellent customer experience.
- Act as a liaison between patients, family and staff.
- Maintain an open line of communication with volunteers, patients, staff, and family members.
- Receive and address patients and families’ requests or concerns.
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator with recruiting and training volunteers
- Responsible for assigning, and coordinating patient volunteers at the Hospice Houses.
- Coordinate activities for patients and encourage participation as able (i.e. Bingo)
- Prepare new patient paperwork prior to move-in.
- Greet visitors and provide tours.
- Round patient rooms to ensure they are free from odors, clean, and that equipment is in working order.
- Ensure documents are mailed, faxed, signed, returned, and filed promptly and accurately
- Keep Hospice House orderly, clean, and free from clutter
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, web-based databases, and other technology and programs.
- Assist in preparation for IDG and other meetings as requested by supervisor.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, answering phones, etc.
- Initiation and maintenance of medical records is a priority.
- Assist Human Resources with pre-hire packets.
- Maintain daily census and referral logs.
- Associates Degree preferred
- Customer service experience