RN Case Manager-Hospice House - Sign On Bonus
Agape Hospice is South Carolina’s premier healthcare organization. We will provide you with the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally. We’re always looking for PRN RN Case managers in all of our locations. We’re currently looking for Full Time Hospice House RN Case Managers at our following locations:
Lexington and Columbia, SC
Our model employee is the best at what they do and deeply knowledgeable about the best hospice care for our patients.
Expect More at Agape:
As an employee of Agapé Hospice, you will be part of an established and highly -regarded faith-based company committed to your professional development that offers:
- Competitive compensation
- $3,500.00 Sign On Bonus for full time employees
- Exclusive career advancement opportunities including education and nationally recognized apprenticeship opportunities through our internal university.
- Comprehensive RN mentor and training program.
- Flexible schedule utilizing the Pitman schedule (8a-8p)
o Allows 6 more days off per month than a traditional schedule
o Up to 3 week days off every week
- Offers a culture of teamwork
- Call center support w/ after-hours triage.
- Unique clinical environment with on-going support from Nurse Practitioners who partner with RN CMs around the clock.
- Offers Hospice and Palliative Care training and monies to take the test.
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of gross annual salary.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
- Health Savings Account w/ "dollar for dollar" match up to $1,050.00
- Company sponsored life insurance coverage
As a part of our team, you will:
- Make regularly scheduled and PRN visits to hospice patients to provide quality nursing care.
- Instruct and support patients and their families from assessment through end of life.
- Participate in on-call schedule per your availability.
- Provide physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Foster and work within a collaborative effort with all disciplines to provide and plan for interdisciplinary patient care.
- Assist in developing and maintaining plan of care and participate in IDG meetings.
- Current SC License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR Certificate
- Computer skills necessary
What Current Employees have to say about Agape Hospice:
“I enjoy working at Agape Hospice because they offer a healthy work-life balance, opportunity for career growth, and an incentive program that gives me to opportunity to make more money!”-current RN Case Manager