Associate Director of Nursing
Expect More at Agape:
As an employee of Agapé Hospice, you will be part of an established and highly -regarded faith-based company committed to your personal and professional development that offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on Bonus starting at $1500.00
- Health Savings Account w/ "dollar for dollar" match up to $1,050.00
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of gross annual salary
- Unique clinical environment with on-going support from Nurse Practitioners who partner with RN CMs around the clock
- Call center support w/ after-hours triage
- Career advancement through education and nationally recognized apprenticeship opportunities
- RN mentor and training program
- Sponsors Hospice and Palliative Care certification
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company sponsored life insurance coverage
- Opportunity for advancement
As a part of our team, you will:
- Coordinate and oversee direct and indirect patient services provided by hospice clinical organization personnel.
- Provide guidance and counseling to staff to assist them in continually improving all aspects of hospice care services, provided through organization personnel.
- Provide help in assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all personnel as indicated.
- Assist staff to develop skills and techniques in evaluating the performance of clinicians.
- Hire, evaluate, and terminate organization personnel.
- Oversee the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports, and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Implement in-service and continuing education programs to meet education and training needs of organization personnel..
- Promote hospice referrals in the healthcare community.
- On-Call and/or patient visits if necessary.
- Participation and marketing in public relations and community activities that promote the organization and its role as an effective member of the hospice and healthcare delivery system as well as customer service promotion.
- Assure appropriate electronic documentation.
As a Associate Director of Nursing, you must be a compassionate and empathetic clinical professional with the ability to provide the highest standards of care to our patients. It is also important to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a positive and motivating manner.
- Current SC License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR Certificate