Thursday, Jul 18, 2019 | Admin
Agape Hospice is South Carolina’s premier healthcare organization. We will provide you with the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally
and personally. We’re always seeking an administrative assistant in:
Expect More at Agape:
As an employee of Agapé Hospice, you will be part of an established and highly -regarded faith-based company committed to your personal and professional
development that offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Health Savings Account w/ “dollar for dollar” match up to $1,050.00
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of gross annual salary
- Call center support
- Career advancement through education and nationally recognized apprenticeship opportunities
- Mentor and training program
- Sponsors Hospice and Palliative Care certification
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company sponsored life insurance coverage
- Opportunity for advancement
As a part of our team, you will:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, answering phones, and greeting guests.
- Copy, distribute and fax materials as requested.
- Keep office area orderly, clean, and free from clutter.
- Initiation and maintenance of medical records is a priority.
- Assist Human Resource with recruiting including application packages, planning career fairs, scanning resumes, etc.
- Assist in preparing required material for staff and interdisciplinary group (IDG) meetings. Attend in-service meetings and other various meetings.
- Assure appropriate electronic documentation.
- Take responsibility for own work in completing tasks.
- High School Diploma required. Associate Degree preferred.
- Experience with clerical/administrative duties is required with experience in hospice and/or a related healthcare field being preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.