Bereavement Coordinator- Charleston, SC
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019 | Admin
Agape Hospice is currently seeking a lead Bereavement Coordinator in:
Expect More at Agape:
As an employee with Agapé, you will be part of an established and well-regarded faith-based organization dedicated to providing quality care through the
virtues of kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control. Your benefits as a full time employee will include:
- Competitive Salary
- Career ladder which includes continuing education and apprenticeship opportunities
- Reimbursement for Hospice and Palliative Care certification expenses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account w/ company match
- Supplemental insurance policies
- Flexible hours and schedule
- 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of annual salary
- Personal time off up to 2 weeks during the first year
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in social work, theology, or counseling is preferred.
• Previous experience in hospice and/or related healthcare setting is preferred.
• Documented evidence of experience and/or education in grief or loss counseling.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and travel between offices, facilities, etc.
• Understand hospice philosophy and issues of death and dying.