As a leader in healthcare in South Carolina, Agapé Hospice is dedicated to providing education on the latest healthcare issues to the community. Our speakers are available to present at your next church, community, or club event. Each presentation can be customized to fit your group’s needs & time schedule.
The following topics are available through our statewide network of speakers:
- Dementia Care
- Home Alone: Knowing When a Senior is Safe or Unsafe
- Grief & Loss: The Elephant in the Room, Beyond the Casserole
- Hospice: The Smooth Transition Plan
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Your Wish is my Command: Wills, Final Arrangements, Power of Attorney
- The Gift of Planning: Five Wishes
- It’s a Family Affair Can’t We All Just Get Along
- The Medication Trap
- Know Your Numbers: How to Manage High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Diabetes
- Spiritual Balance: Mind, Body, Soul
- Medicaid/Medicare: Does It Care For You?
- The Art of Volunteering: A Servant’s Heart
For more information, or to secure a speaker for your upcoming event, please contact us.